facebook

Friday 3 March 2017

Nila Thumbi varu English translation


Oh my night fly, come and give me the
" veena" of shadow,
Moon now has an unforgettable face,
Bunch of lilies would make you happy,
Rain forests would bless you with a sound sleep.

would screw pine becomes gold in dreams?
Would you be my life, when breeze of love soothes you,
The song may be a one- liner ,
world is of the same color,
may be wearing only one flower,
but the fragrance is still the same,
close, close your eyes,
now you sleep my sweet heart.

Poor life is sobbing with a passing wind,
Sea is below us, when we fly with wings of dreams.
give a hand to pain also,
flower has got the same fragrance,
can play the music of night rain,
same rhythm in my memory ,

close, close your eyes,
now you sleep my sweet heart

Original Lyrics - S rameshan Nair
Translated by- Krishna Anil (https://www.facebook.com/krishnaanil2017)


No comments:

Post a Comment