facebook

Thursday 2 March 2017

Premam Malare English translation.


The Time when clear sky wears,
colors of Rainbow,
a vivid dream strikes my mind.
Moist Breeze which soothes the river,
plays a flute with happiness.

The time when you sprouted on a moist dream,


The time when spring budded my heart,

The time when mating peacocks, 
rains melodies,
phase when mind is filled with romance.

Oh beauty, sculpture made out of beauty
Oh flower, flower which buds in my soul.

Beats which i hid on my deep soul,
becomes Rhythms, melodies,
and plenty of colors.

The time when you rains love to
my fainting heart,
each and every sleeping part of me,
would wake up with your waving romance

Original Lyrics - Sabareesh Varma 
Translated by- Krishna Anil (https://www.facebook.com/krishnaanil2017)



No comments:

Post a Comment